Tuesday, 4 October 2011

My top 5 make-up products..

My top 5 make-up products..

1. Colossal Volume Express Mascara
£7.19

This is one of my favourite mascaras because it makes my lashes look twice as thick and gives them a nice deep colour. I also like this mascara because it doesn't leave clumps, it lasts a long time and it's easy to find in stores. Also its quite inexpensive. :)



2. Elizabeth Arden Foundation
£15


This is one of the best foundations I have ever worn. I can apply the make up first thing in the morning and still look just applied fresh in the evening. This make up is long wearing and gives a flawless look to the skin.


3. Miss Sporty Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
£1.99

I always wear eyeliner whether to make my eyelashes look fuller or pack it on for a night out. I love this eyeliner because it is very inexpensive, easy to apply, has a great colour to it and lasts quite a while.


3. Benefit Lemon-Aid
£16.50



I love lemon aid. It reduces redness, brightens the eyes and transforms your eye make up whilst staying put all day. Personally I think its pretty pricey although it does last along time!







3. Bourjois Chocolate Bar Bronzer
£7


This product can be used to add a glow to the face and it is also good for contouring. Its the perfect bronzer colour, by that I mean it is not orange. The Smell of the bronzer is divine it smells exactly like coco butter. I think the cost of this product is great considering it lasts a very long time. I love this stuff!




3. Girls Aloud Eyelashes by Sarah
£5.50

I know these are eyelashes and not a make-up product but when I go on a night out these are my favourite thing to wear!
They look full yet natural and are so easy to apply. You can use these eyelashes over  and over again if you keep them in good condition. Great price too :)








No comments:

Post a Comment