Friday, 30 September 2011

Three of my style icons.




Rihanna




I just love her style and boldness, she is so ahead of everyone else! Between her vibrant hair color, accessories or her crazy mixing and matching she just has STYLE, whether she is running around town or going to an event. Not many people can relate to it, like it's too over the top for them, but what I like to do is take little pieces of what she does and do it to make it fit for me and my everyday life. 



Selina Gomez



I've always been a fan of Selena's style. I just love her choice of clothes, makeup looks, and hair styles. She always dress appropriate to her age but not childish. She has that classy, fresh and natural look which is exactly what I like. 



Avril Lavigne


Her style may not be to everyone’s taste. But I love the 'punk princess’ look she has.  Avril has made her stamp on the fashion world with her clothing range “Abbey Dawn”. I love that her style shows her personality and attitude, she is not afraid of going against the crowd and she more than pulls off her edgy alternative look.








No comments:

Post a Comment