Three fantasy films that I like and characters in which I would like to try recreate the looks with make-up!!
Beatlejuice
To re-create beatlejuice..
I would cover the face and neck with white facepaint.
Use black face paint on and around the eyes.
Maybe use latex down the side of the face and neck and colour with dark greens to create the fungi kind of thing going on?
Not to sure.. would be worth a try though :)
The Labyrinth
David Bowie from Labyrinth has a natural but fantasy look here.
To re-create this look I would apply a natural foundation all over the face, use white and black eyeshadow to create the horn type eyes, line with eyeliner and use a nude lipgloss on the lips.
The Cat From Monkey Bone
This a really pretty idea for a cat character.
To recreate this look, I would apply light foundation all over the face topped with white powder to make the pale white look.
Apply green eyeshadow to the eyes and line with liquid eyeliner bringing it out beyond the eye to create the cat eye look.
Define the eyebrows with a dark eyebrow pencil
Apply a light pink blusher to the cheeks and use a natural coloured lipgloss on the lips.
To add th finishing touches i would use false eyelshes on the eyes, pink facepaint on the tip of the nose and stick on some whiskers with eyelash glue :)


You've chosen three very different characters and I really like the way in which you've explained how you would re-create these looks.
ReplyDelete