Friday, 28 October 2011

Halloween Looks..

These are the halloween looks I have chosen to try explain how I would recreate them..


Creepy Doll

 
 
  • To recreate this look I would apply foundatioin all over the face, apply a pink eyeshadow to the eyelids and apply a pink blusher to the cheeks.
  • Using a white eyeliner pencil apply under the eyes generously to make the eys appear larger, line with black eye liner and apply large false eyelashes to the top and bottom of the eyes.
  • Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in the brows.
  • For the mouth I would build up layers of latex from the lips goin right across the cheeks, maybe addings some tissue paper for a good effect.
  • Once the latex is dry, I would then use a concealer to match the skin and cover the whole of the latex.
  • Then getting some string i would cut out strips and appply them across to look like stitches.
  • Maybe even add a little drop of blood to make it more realistic.


Eye's Zipped Open


Right for this one.. I am going to recreate it with real zippers rather than painting in zippers. :)
  • Using a small opened zip, put it in place of where you would like it under you eye and using a small brush with some black powder, shade the on the outside of the zip to create a V shape where the zip going to be later.
  • Colour the inside of the V using a red lipstick to give it that shiney effect.
  • Cover the black V with spirit gum and wait till it goes tacky.
  • Now I would apply the zipper onto the spirit gum and press it on firmly so it sticks.
  • Then using some light and darker skin colours of power I would create the rippled skin effect by making little lines in the direction the zip has been pulled.
  • Maybe add some dripping blood to it too. :P
 
 
Can Stuck In The Head

 
  • To recreate this look I would draw around the can on my head with a red eyeliner.
  • Then use cine wax to mould into the circle shape ensuring the can will fit in the middle of it.
  • Then fill in the area with glue and stick the can in the middle.
  • Mould the wax to look as tho the can is coming out of your head and to enssure the can will stick.
  • cover with red grease paint and blood.
  • To add more effects using colodion and blood i would split the lip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment